How can I make my boyfriend laugh?

Hi! I’m 13, and i have a boyfriend. He is perfect, but sometimes i feel like im boring to him. I wanna make him laugh, but i don’t know how. Please help!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's perfect he choose to be with you for who you are :) Don't worry about it. Maybe you could try and get a sense of his humor (sarcastic, dry or dark etc.) and find movies on Netflix or stand up comedians on youtube that are funny that he'll enjoy, and get some snacks as well. Maybe that could work?

I'm a guy that jokes about everything, laughs a lot etc. I've been in a relationship where the girl wasn't that funny but she was and still is an amazing person, and that was more than enough for me. :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• do you know what he likes to do as a hobby if you do ask him if he can talk about his hobby with you and than try to show him that you are open to trying his hobbys if he really appreciated you him smiling and showing you even more that he cares about you is all you need

1|0
    0|0
  • just be yourself. do you know what he likes except you? fave movies, comedian, books, comics? try to spent some time with him watching movies with jokes to see what jokes he likes or not.
    laughs might come on their own

1|0
    0|0
  • Be yourself. If that's not enough for him then its not a good match and move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Tickle him

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok ill help

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes