How can I make my boyfriend laugh?

Hi! I’m 13, and i have a boyfriend. He is perfect, but sometimes i feel like im boring to him. I wanna make him laugh, but i don’t know how. Please help!

16

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's perfect he choose to be with you for who you are :) Don't worry about it. Maybe you could try and get a sense of his humor (sarcastic, dry or dark etc.) and find movies on Netflix or stand up comedians on youtube that are funny that he'll enjoy, and get some snacks as well. Maybe that could work?

I'm a guy that jokes about everything, laughs a lot etc. I've been in a relationship where the girl wasn't that funny but she was and still is an amazing person, and that was more than enough for me. :)

Most Helpful Girl