I wanna talk to him but?

There's this guy I like and I'm always the one popping up. Our conversations are great whenever we talk but I feel like I'm annoying if I keep popping up. What should I do to make him pop up instead or should I just forget him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If the conversation is great, keep doing what you are doing. Since you initiate things you should be able to ask with some confidence whether you are annoying him. I do that all the time. Do it with confidence and it goes off well.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• What do you mean by popping up? Always initiating conversation? Always texting first?

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess that's what she means. Like she's always first and he's never the first guy to initiate a conversation.

• I always text him first

• Oh Ok that's what I thought. Well don't text him first and see what happens... if he doesn't text you first then leave it there because obviously either he has a social disorder or he's not interested... and 9/10 it's probably that he's not interested like that.

• Say hey umm I am wanting to talk to you and I think we would make great friends if that doesent work don't worry about him just ignore him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I am in the same situation thats awkward cause we dont know ! Just let him initiate and dont be too clingy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes