How often do you text the person your dating?

We're only dating, not in a serious relationship, but sometimes we talk several days in a row, and sometimes we go for a whole week without talking. He is a chef and works long and unsociable hours, so I understand that he can't always talk, so I just wondered on average how often you would talk to your date?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe every 1 or 2 hours. We prefer to have actual interactions, we keep texting "controlled".

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's up to the individuals because when I was dating a guy we text and talk everyday even though we both have jobs and we will find ways to communicate every hour on the hour other guys they do that in the beginning of a relationship in or girls to and then once they get in good with you or that sweet lovey dovey stuff stops I remember I used to fall asleep on the phone before cell phones and internet came about talking for hours about everything and nothing. Something you two should talk about.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Texting, only to make confirmations and the like. I've dating / getting to know the girl, I'd rather do that in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never usually. Texting seems lazy or not urgent in most situation's.

0|0
    0|0
  • No day person without texting or call, and when we don't, it mean something is wrong. Its is call true and commitment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm always the one who does the text or message on Kik
    and I don't get any message back from them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd try to text every day but I'd make my messages brief so I don't run out of things to talk about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if and when she has a device as her parents are such cocks

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d never text. I’d call on the phone like a grown adult.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like all the time lol... it's bae

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as I feel like

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't date

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot a lot of texting

0|0
    0|0
  • At most 30 or so hours gap

0|0
    0|0
  • every single day

0|0
    0|0
  • Alwaysd

0|0
    0|0
  • Every day

0|0
    0|0
  • Never skip a day

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• We’ve been dating a year and text every day, even if the only exchange some nights is goodnight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Specking in college times and I don't text much. Sometimes I do. If I could just video calling when his not busy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because of distance we try to make it a lot if possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • We try to text every day if we're not too busy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally speaking everyday or two

0|0
    0|0
  • All day

0|0
    0|0
  • Every day

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes