How often do you text the person your dating?

We're only dating, not in a serious relationship, but sometimes we talk several days in a row, and sometimes we go for a whole week without talking. He is a chef and works long and unsociable hours, so I understand that he can't always talk, so I just wondered on average how often you would talk to your date?

917

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe every 1 or 2 hours. We prefer to have actual interactions, we keep texting "controlled".

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's up to the individuals because when I was dating a guy we text and talk everyday even though we both have jobs and we will find ways to communicate every hour on the hour other guys they do that in the beginning of a relationship in or girls to and then once they get in good with you or that sweet lovey dovey stuff stops I remember I used to fall asleep on the phone before cell phones and internet came about talking for hours about everything and nothing. Something you two should talk about.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE