Boyfriend hides stuff from me?

So i found out my boyfriend of one year was hiding stuff from me. I already had a feeling, so when he was on his phone i asked to see. Turned out he had two numbers blocked (one we already talked about). When i asked about the other one he said it was his ex. He lied to be about this, cause when i asked if he talked to her or did she contact him the past couple months, he told me no. At first he didn't want to tell me what she said, acted like he didn't know. But then told me she asked if he was still with me and that he then immediately blocked her. I find this hard to believe cause if he did it. I had no reason to be mad, so he could have told me. And he never wanted to block her before and kept responding to her and hiding and lying it from me ( this was earlier in the relationship). We both had some trust issues, started with him. He always says i should be honest and open. And wanted proof i didn't cheated on him, i did thag. And now je was lying and hiding stuff himself.. Igot really mad andgot in a pretty big fight afterwards. I dont know if i overreacted or was i right? He says he would never do stuff like that with me and that he does his best with me. We were gonna spend Christmas with his family. Im confused, was i right to respond like that. He said hé should have told me, but he said that before when he was hiding stuff too.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you are invading his privacy by checking his blocked number list. you need to back off, there is no reason he should have to explain why he has blocked someone.

did you give him your phone to scrutinise while you did this, or is he the only one obliged to prove his loyalty?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well he does check my phone actually. And demands i send him screenshots of conversations and stuff and wants to see them. And cause i felt like something was up, i ASKED him to show me. And he is the one that always says i should be honest and open if someone sends me a message or something.

• He also told me that he didn't had contact with her, so he lied to me about it. So it is extra weird that i see her number blocked. And why wouldn't he have to tell me.

• hmm. my apologies i got the impression it was one sided.

seems like there is no trust there, and probably no reason to trust each other anyway.

you guys need to think about whether it is worth continuing; it's going to take a lot of effort to get it back.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• If there is no trust in relationship then it will prolly not work. Mby he scared / dummy dont know what and when to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • It won't work trust is keu

0|0
    0|0
  • And this is why he should ghost you!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just break up and move on

0|0
    0|0
  • How dare you put this over on him. Don't act like you've never lied to him or kept things from him. Typical woman, your perfect and it's always the guys fault.

0|1
    1|0
    • Dude... That was epic! More please.

• Lol yea thanks for your opinion. But he is always the one that wants to see my conversations. And I constantly needed to proof myself, while he was the that had cheated in a previous relationship. I never had trust issues or asked him to see stuff or sneak through his stuff. But now i felt like something was up, so i ASKED him to show me.

• And second of all, he also told me that he didn't had contact with her, so he lied to me about it. So it is extra weird that i see her number blocked. And why wouldn't he have to tell me

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes