I'm dating famous soccer player, I was wondering how do you picture how is it to live a life being a girlfriend of the football star?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Haha to be honest that's not very impressive. A life of forever being cheated on. Money + Fame = Egotripping

• What do you mean by "cheated on" ?

• You are not a 10. I know this better than anyone. I may not be the hottest guy on earth but I literally always got any woman I wanted, Why? Because I am very confident- which guy walks up to a table of 8 woman alone and literally flirts with all of them at the same time and doesn't get ripped limb from limb cracking up a joke, have a witty sense of humour and I believe in myself. You are something between a poor Kardashian and two broke girls thinking this delusion of yours is real. Well the only real thing here in our conversation is me. And based on how you think you look no man would find that attractive which I still don't believe. I work in an industry where my job is to bridge relationships I can be with someone for 5 mins and know what type of person they are. And you a phoney. If you were really pretty which is max an 8 why because the score includes personality and my goldfish flapping out of water has more

• And they skinny but they extremely desirable what the hell are you saying that is the beauty standard. What is your boyfriend's name if he's world famous hahaha

• Madness

What Girls Said 1

• is your name melanie

• No lol why?

• And the top 50 footballers gfs aren't 10s so maybe you a 2? Maybe he's not a real footballer. Maybe you deluded from that crack cocaine. I'll never know. Gladly I'll never hopefully have to hear from you again. Indulging your petty argument about looks was the most degrading thing I did all day. Need to go. clean my hands as I. feel dirty just talking to you

• I actually started ignoring this psycho, his essays he started writing, so that he has no other way to get my answer but to bump into other opinion lmao now I'm ignoring you from here too. Good luck.