Dating question?

After getting a girl number what should I do, how many days should I wait before talking to her?
What to do on the first time going out?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, if I gave a guy my number I'd like a text the next day sometime or I'd feel he was just a player and not really that interested in me. That's maybe just me though. Haha

• Why would you expect a guy to be serious if you just met him for 5 min

• It's not that I would expect him to be serious, but if he waited like a week to text me without any real good reason I would know he wasn't *that* into me and I'd be turned off.

• Aha thanks a lot :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you should wait a certain amount of days, it all depends on a situation. How did you get her number, how well do you know her etc.

• Everyday I get new number from people I never met.. The idea is that after getting the number I never knew the next step

• Why would u call a number of a person u never met? 😂

• Heheh I am in russia since 3 months, almost everyday I went to cafes and get females number.. But never called them back 😂