If a girl like never texts me first is that a bad sign?

I know this girl from work and I have a crush on her. I have her phone number and I’m always the one who texts her first.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she's just too shy and doesn't want to disturb you. I never text someone first because I'm afraid I'm disturbing them and maybe it's because she's insecure

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't expect her to text you first, not unless you've been texting for a long long period of time, if she finds you interesting she will texts you first, if not, depending on how long you've been texting her if it's a short period and she's interested in the conversations you're having maybe keep texting her but if it's a long period and you're always the one who texts first and keeps the conversation going you should probably just move on

• Besides it's never a good idea to get involved with people you work with, so there's that

• That's not very long, you can always stop texting for a few days maybe a week and if she texts you that means she's interested

• Yeah the longest I’ve waited to text her is 4 days