Is it better to not date these days?

If your a guy?

It doesn't seem like most girls are worth it these days. Girls are selfish these days. They only care about their feelings, their emotions. They cheat, lie and expect you to forgive them because not matter what they do your to blame. They don't cook, or take care of their man because they are influenced by feminists and think they are better than men. Marriage is out of the question, as 50% of marriages end in divorce, usually ended by the woman and then they take half your money and your house and a new guy is living in your house and you have to pay for him, really. Lastly modern women have no value for sex and give it to anyone. Most girls have a high cock count (40ish) yet they complain about men only wanting sex...

Its better to just be a fuckboy. Girls are easy these days and you can easily get lots of sex. No fear of getting cheated on or losing your money. Its better to never date. Get a dog for love. They don't cheat on you and love you more than any woman ever could.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, you should stay single all your life instead. No one wants your sexist, clingy self. If you don't want to cook, starve. If you don't want a girl, stay single. Her dick count is none of your business. ☺

2|0
    0|2
    • Sexist? How? I didn't say they have to always cook but modern women downright refuse to. Did I push a button? Seems I'm right seem as your clearly triggered

• Show All
    • little princess got triggered... More please!

• Aight. You're halfway to dying, gtfo.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lucky for you the women don't want you, the decision was made for you.

3|0
    0|1
    • I have slept with a few girls and had serial relationships. Your just a triggered liberal feminist

• Show All
    • Hey it's not my fault your a self hating liberal kissy

• Pussy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• "Get a dog for love. They don't cheat and love you more than any woman ever could"

Bestiality is illegal dude 😂 women can love you more than a dog ever could and it's legal too.

0|0
    0|0
    • Still a dog would not divorce rape you... And also never bitches..

• Show All
    • You really are an idiot. I said that modern women are EASY and getting casual sex is easy. Dogs love the owners emotionally so you shouldn't date women. You don't need to. Modern women give it up after 10 minutes

• @asker it's a freaking joke dude 😑🤦 you're an idiot for thinking I was actually being serious when I said that.

• You'll find the person someday. Nobody can live alone in this whole world, trust me

0|0
    0|0
    • Many men already refuse to date. Also a dog is the perfect substitute for women. At least dogs are loyal and capable of love

• Show All
    • @Volvagia why would you do something if you guarantee that you will not be happy?

• there is no guarantee that you won't be happy, an increased likelihood for something does not guarantee that it will happen and regardless, this has nothing to do with happiness. Your original point was nobody can live alone in this world which is false because it is possible just more difficult

• *eyeroll* if you thinkt that way. Then dont date

1|0
    0|1
    • I'm right. I'm not a dumbass like guys that still date modern women

• Kk. Have fun with your dog.

1|0
    0|0
  • dating is for schmucks

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Well... You're learning kid.. Love when they say that 'not all women are like that' because they are, how else would one know this? Makes you think doesn't it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Can agree with one thing. Dogs will never betray you, will love you no matter what, won't judge you and loyal asf. Man, I miss my best friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well don't date until a girl changes your mind. However the dog is worth it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Where are these women that give sex to anyone? I'd like to meet one!

1|0
    0|0
  • No comment on most of it but yeah get a dog, dogs are great

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont know what do you think

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes