Does girls really prefer personality over look?

• Nah, that's BS
  • Yes, actually it's true

157

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a super long list of things I'd love physically from a man but the second I catch feelings that's all out the window. I think it depends on the girl but a majority prefer personality over looks.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• We live in a society where women have been taught to seek a high-value man. This high value man is essentially composed of three things. 1) looks 2) social status 3) money. There are sub categories to these three things but any women who tells you looks aren’t important is either unattractive herself or is so delusional she is living in her own made up world.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE