• Very attractive
    Vote B
  • I don't notice when someone makes eye contact with me
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It can be hot as hell but also if it is out in public I can’t help but blush and look away. I ve always been that way. The hotter the guy the worse it is.

1|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I can relate with that. That's why i can't make eye contact

Most Helpful Guy

• I was once very much in love with one girl, so that every time we had an eye contact, for less than a second even, I would get a somewhat orgasm-like feeling inside my chest, sometimes so strong that I would just completely forget about everything else happening atm ahah...

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• very. eye contact is really important to me. i think so much can be communicated, wordlessly.

1|2
    0|0
  • Eye contact can be very attractive it speaks volume when you can stare at somebody and convey what you're wanting or needing just with your eyes it's rare to but I think it's awesome and it's very attractive

1|1
    0|0
  • It is very attractive if the people involved like each other or feel something for each other. It connects you to them on an emotional level. :)

1|2
    0|0
  • Eye contact can be intimidating but it can also be the clincher if both parties realize not to waste the moment and know how to break the ice.

1|2
    0|0
  • It's very important and personal

0|1
    0|0
  • Very much

0|1
    0|0
  • Not sure cuz I have a hard time keeping eye contact 😬

0|1
    0|0
  • Hot AF if the two people like each other. Because you’re basically not needing words to communicate that both of you have feelings for each other and possibly find each other attractive on some level. The longer it is then you guys are basically eye fucking.
    But if this is with some random or person you dont like then it can be creepy AF! So it depends on what you mean.

So in generally can be super hot or super creepy depending on context.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh! If you’re talking about the eye contact being mutual and reciprocated then think of it this way. Have you ever slept with someone you love and you guys just stared at each other while she moaned and you filled her deep? It’s hot and intimate right? Same shit here! Eye contact can be attractive anywhere from both parties telling each other how deep you feel for one another without using actual words to basically stripping each other with your eyes and wanting to fuck each other’s brains out. Only u would know what kind of eye contact it was. So I would say it’s more than attractive. Congratulations if you’ve had that deep eye contact, surely something to think about doing when you’re having sex with her if you haven’t already

What Guys Said 3

• Smile and make eye contact.
    What could possibly go wrong?

0|1
    0|0
  • Very that’s the whole thing of checking someone out usually I look up and down then hold eye contact with her until she stops or I run into something jk lol

0|1
    0|0
  • huh depends

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes