Would you date a girl that doesn't have a fit hot body, but has a pretty face? No boobs, no ass?

Updates:
Guy firends I asked said that body is mandatory, or they are not interested, no matter how pretty she is.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• no boobs no ass? I don't know if thats the case I'll be a friends with benefits but not date her

1|0
    0|0
    • So for dating u need her to have body?

• yea cuz dating is more serious and what if she ends up being the one. I'd like to marry a girl with at least nice boobs or a nice ass.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Hot is subjective. Not all guys like the exact same thing, I prefer a smaller to medium sized chest.

A hot body is nice but I look at the whole picture not just one side.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not entirely unattractive. It's more or less the aspect of feeling like you're with someone who's underdeveloped like a minor. It makes you feel a little weird, but it's not a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well your guy friends must be pretty lost in the head, ( no offense) but what we do care about is that you actually truly care for each other, and have a good heart. The pretty face is just a bonus

0|0
    0|0
  • If they have a horrible body like being fat or obese it won't matter how pretty her face is. If her body is just OK and her face is great then I'd be all over that anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean date someone normal instead of plastic sicone enhanced Nikki Minaj want a bes... yep... but I'm old fashioned. This generation of comparison with instagram facebook Snapchat is ruining people

0|0
    0|0
  • We should not judge anyone on the base of body, coz not hot body but a good mind with caring Nature is all for a good relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • If she can make me laugh and captures my heart, absolutely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like fit girls and I don't think they are hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • If her personality is right then yeah, you can't always rely on physicalities

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I wouldn't mind. other guys might be different

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure it's the character, attitude to feel, body is just a muscle

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, a pretty face with a nice personality is the most important, a hot body is just a plus

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if she's not fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • î would.

0|0
    0|0
  • face is my #1 concern