How should I choose between two guys?

Ok, so this is a very tricky situation so please bare with me :). It’s about my best guy friend who I’ve known for years. He’s been the person I’ve gossiped with, about my crushes and his crushes, his girlfriends and my boyfriends etc. I trust him 100%. The only thing is.. While I like this other guy who I think is also interested in me (he’s also a good guy, just like him), I’m starting to feel like my best friend and I are starting to fall for each other. He once told me that he used to like me at the beginning, but not anymore. So I let it go.

But now I think it’s happening again. I don’t talk to him about my crush anymore because I feel like it’ll make him uncomfortable, however, he asks me about him. “Have you talked to him?” Or “Hey I saw him today!” Or “Talk to him!” Encouraging me to follow my heart. :)

Anyway. He keeps indirectly throwing flirtatious comments my way. Like, “Why are you so pretty” etc. He’s never done this before, ever! He never talks about my appearance.

What should I do? I’m stuck!!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems like you know the answer! Your description happens to focus more on your best guy friend! I’d say choose him since you guys are closer! Best wishes for ya!😁

• I highlighted him, because he’s the one I’m talking about. But I feel the same way towards the other guy :( ugh, it sucks because it’s not like one of those movies where the girl picks between the asshole and the nice guy. These are two amazing and adorable guys :/

• Oh I see, maybe try and hang out with each separately and see which one you can imagine yourself with?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey girl. I totally get it. Your bestie logically might be a better match for you, but you need to have strong feelings for him.
    You should make your choice based on who you like more. Or else the relationship won't feel right. If you like them equally then I would pick the one you're closer to or the one you have a better chance of getting.

I wouldn't rush though, take some time to think before making a decision.

Basically think about these things

1. Who do I like more?
    2. Who is closer to me?
    3. Who would I have a better shot at getting?
    4. What reasons am I hesitating for?