Do short guys have an extremely difficult time in the dating world?

I'm talking about guys 5'6 and below. And please no "I know this friend of a friend of a friend of a friend who 5'2 and gets soooo many girls bro" just because there is a few exceptions doesn't mean anythingDo short guys have an extremely difficult time in the dating world??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In a polite way, I think the way you think like this is why girls don't like you, not your height. It must be such a drag being around that kind of thing, and they always just give off a negative vibe or aura. Cheer up dude, you could have been born with no legs, instead you've got short legs, be happy.

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, most shorter guys just suck at the dating part because they're insecure about their height. Remember, confidence is key! And lack of confidence will hirt your game. A friend of mine is the shortest of the group but scores some damn good looking women, mainly due to confidence and going for girls around his own height.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I think... yes. Being short is less advantageous than being tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously short guys have it harder, but you can’t just sit and cry about it. I am only 5’2 and don’t really care how tall a guy is as long as he’s taller than me

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont think so

0|0
    0|0
  • I've date a 5'6 GUY. IT was so awkward

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're below 6 foot gtfo

0|0
    0|1
  • No they don’t !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha looool your photo.. Personally I'm only attracted to the evolved men, tall men..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think it's hopeless for them, but being short is definitely a big disadvantage for guys. They have to make up for it in other ways to be as desirable as taller guys. I remember seeing an article a while back that estimated how much extra money a short guy had to earn per year to get the same amount of responses on a dating site as a man who is 6 ft and I think it was around 150k.

0|0
    1|0
  • 90% of the posts in this community are about height, dicks, boobs, or ass.

Generally speaking women want someone that is taller than them, but actually being "tall" is a great perk.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think there are a lot less girls willing to date me for my size, but I just keep being nice to people and putting myself out there and have done fine with that strategy.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'5" here and there isn't any problems for me getting dates. There are girls who prefer taller guys but thats okay.

1|0
    0|0
  • Getting girls is easier than you think. People who chase this lifestyle are pathetic. If you have money, you can easily get any girk

0|0
    0|1
  • Being negative about it turns them off more. Turn it into an advantage and own it like Kevin Hart.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'6 but it's not been too much of a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • That picture is inaccurate. He wouldn't be able to get his neck up to the noose.

Yeah I went there that's what's up...

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes