Do short guys have an extremely difficult time in the dating world?

I'm talking about guys 5'6 and below. And please no "I know this friend of a friend of a friend of a friend who 5'2 and gets soooo many girls bro" just because there is a few exceptions doesn't mean anythingDo short guys have an extremely difficult time in the dating world??

89

Most Helpful Girl

• In a polite way, I think the way you think like this is why girls don't like you, not your height. It must be such a drag being around that kind of thing, and they always just give off a negative vibe or aura. Cheer up dude, you could have been born with no legs, instead you've got short legs, be happy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, most shorter guys just suck at the dating part because they're insecure about their height. Remember, confidence is key! And lack of confidence will hirt your game. A friend of mine is the shortest of the group but scores some damn good looking women, mainly due to confidence and going for girls around his own height.