How to not be boring to girls?

I feel like most things girls find "exciting"are things I don't personally do. The last girl I talked to said her boyfriend is in jail. This is not the kind of excitement I can provide. I don't know what to do, I'm just more of a relaxed guy.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You certainly don't need to go to jail to provide excitement, lol. As it turns out, having a boyfriend who you can't see or talk to due to breaking the law is wildly unfulfilling.

Just have hobbies. Do things. Then talk about those things. Now you're more exciting than "I went to work and then came home and then repeated that every day."

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Be a douchebag girls pretend they want a good guy but being a douche is the only way I’ve had success.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think it's the only way, I'm just naturally nice lol

• Show All
    • Yah after she’s fucked 50 guys and is hitting the wall she wants to leech off my stability and put out once a week

• That or she realizes that dating douchebags will always end the same way and genuinely wants to be with a nice guy.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• So... You talk to these girls who have boyfriends... Who are in jail.
    Very good. You're obviously wanting the right type of girls and it definitely will end well.

0|1
    0|1
    • You've offered 0 help. Thank you.

• Show All
    • Interesting. Never said girls were awful. I used that as an example of just the last random girl I talked to, not my "type". There was really no "bitching". And my question itself is how I myself can come across as less boring, considering my personality type.

• You didn't say it, but you're heading that way if this is the type of girl you want to impress. Girls are just people, and people have lots of variety, there are types of girls who chase shitty guys, types of girls who's naivety lands them shitty guys, types of girls with their heads screwed on, types of girls who won't settle for anything less than a good man. You are the only one who decides which type to pursue. Amongst those types, getting arrested will impress some, and having work ethic will impress others. Why not strive for the good ones, who have their heads screwed on? If you're a good guy, actually a decent person not just sweet to her, then you'll impress the right type of woman.

What Guys Said 1

• Well it's good you understand that it's all on you. That's a good start, nothing is ever the girls fault, if you don't measure up it's your fault

0|0
    0|0
    • Way too much pressure lol

Recommended myTakes