How to not be boring to girls?

I feel like most things girls find "exciting"are things I don't personally do. The last girl I talked to said her boyfriend is in jail. This is not the kind of excitement I can provide. I don't know what to do, I'm just more of a relaxed guy.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• You certainly don't need to go to jail to provide excitement, lol. As it turns out, having a boyfriend who you can't see or talk to due to breaking the law is wildly unfulfilling.

Just have hobbies. Do things. Then talk about those things. Now you're more exciting than "I went to work and then came home and then repeated that every day."

Most Helpful Guy

• Be a douchebag girls pretend they want a good guy but being a douche is the only way I’ve had success.

• I think it's the only way, I'm just naturally nice lol

• Yah after she’s fucked 50 guys and is hitting the wall she wants to leech off my stability and put out once a week

• That or she realizes that dating douchebags will always end the same way and genuinely wants to be with a nice guy.