Want to know why millennial men are more likely to be single than past generations?

chc0009
Studies show that millennial men are much more likely to be single than past generations.

As a millennial man, I can say from my experience that it's because millennial women are extremely difficult to impress.

Much harder than than the previous generations of women. I blame third-wave feminism and the fact that these bitches expect much more than in the past.

It's not until these women, whom I unfortunately share the same generation with, reach their 40's that they become easier to impress. At that point, their beauty starts to fade and they realize that they can't have a CEO of a Fortune 500 company as their husband, so they settle for less.

Hence why I reckon that I'm either single for life or find love in my middle age. At this point, women don't like me in my youth, so I just scoff at that stupid romantic media that glorifies young love, turn on my metal/industrial music, and grab a good bottle.
2
8