Want to know why millennial men are more likely to be single than past generations?

Studies show that millennial men are much more likely to be single than past generations.

As a millennial man, I can say from my experience that it's because millennial women are extremely difficult to impress.

Much harder than than the previous generations of women. I blame third-wave feminism and the fact that these bitches expect much more than in the past.

It's not until these women, whom I unfortunately share the same generation with, reach their 40's that they become easier to impress. At that point, their beauty starts to fade and they realize that they can't have a CEO of a Fortune 500 company as their husband, so they settle for less.

Hence why I reckon that I'm either single for life or find love in my middle age. At this point, women don't like me in my youth, so I just scoff at that stupid romantic media that glorifies young love, turn on my metal/industrial music, and grab a good bottle.

28

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand this logic. You are grouping a whole generation of women into one category because you got rejected x number of times. Maybe they did expect too much of you, or maybe they just didn't like you. Either way, to say a whole generation of women are like this and therefore we should feel sorry for you is kinda crazy. You can't honestly think that is true, right?

• Do you have any idea how difficult it is to impress women these days unless you look like Spartacus or are a high powered CEO?

Nigh impossible.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh boy... What a firestorm. ๐Ÿ˜‘ First off, Millennial women aren't entirely the ones to blame. Neither is feminism. Its the cost of living vs wages. Most millenials are overqualified for the jobs the work, can't do the jobs they are qualified to do since an unpaid internship for 6 months won't pay off all the crippling debt we all owe while we buy 5 dollar Starbucks and 10 dollar avocado toast. We are a smart generation left without full parent households most the time or split and we dont want to do that to our kids so we won't settle for anything less than perfect. In addition, we are spoiled really really badly and expect everything handed to us (at least the youngest of the millenials do) the older ones are figuring out thats not how it works and spend 80+ hours a week working to make enough money to pay off all debts and save for permanent residence. The average age when all the debt is gone and house buying is available is 27 so people are marrying later. 30 years ago you could make enough to pay for school with a summer job. Now you really can't. This is the real problem.

• That is indeed a problem. And it's also the increase in feminism that these women are very hard to please and expect too much from their male counterparts.

• thanks for long lecture Burnie Sanders we all saw 99% Wall Street shut down. Unless I lived in cave. Millenials are lazy bumbs that dont wanna work unless they get the old school pay rate we know. Well those days are over and they ain't come back. So get used to working Mc Donald's to buy franchise one day or keep being Parent smooches you guys are.