Girls, do y'all really hate larger than average dicks? Lmao?

Serious question! I thought girls liked large and in charge!

165

Most Helpful Girl

• In summary, it's a lot of work and some girls are already lazy to begin with.

The bone crushing, alien birthing feeling is also scary for most women. This is why white women love it because they are risk takers, they are the original Dora the explorers.

I do like a guy a lot that sent me a pic of his dick, looks really big for me but I will make it work so no one else can have him. Plus he's romantic and patient enough.

Most Helpful Guy

• Although I don't know the scientific term for it... but the lady part stretches only so much... maybe some stretch more than others... but the ones with less elasticity would prefer the shrimpy as opposed to those who have been stretched and can't be satisfied with nothing else but the python ! Lol