Girls, do y'all really hate larger than average dicks? Lmao?

Serious question! I thought girls liked large and in charge!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In summary, it's a lot of work and some girls are already lazy to begin with.

The bone crushing, alien birthing feeling is also scary for most women. This is why white women love it because they are risk takers, they are the original Dora the explorers.

I do like a guy a lot that sent me a pic of his dick, looks really big for me but I will make it work so no one else can have him. Plus he's romantic and patient enough.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Although I don't know the scientific term for it... but the lady part stretches only so much... maybe some stretch more than others... but the ones with less elasticity would prefer the shrimpy as opposed to those who have been stretched and can't be satisfied with nothing else but the python ! Lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• i think it depends on the woman. you won't get a consistent opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • When it comes to penises, only three things matter: does it protrude so I can find it; can its owner use it; is there more substance to its owner than just the penis and sex. If all three answers are yes, it’s all good.

1|1
    0|0
  • They do. But guys think a humongous dick will be hot too. It won’t, just like abnormally massive boobs is a turn-off for you

1|4
    0|0
    • Im not saying I'm a foot long but I'm bigger than avg. I love all boobs lol I've had girls they were like nah cause it wouldn't fit *not bragging*

• There is a group of men, larger than you think, that would read this and thought "What the hell are you talking about?" Not me, but they are out there.

• Plus I know how to use it

• 9+ is scary. 6-8 is perfecto! 5 and under is aight. All my answers are based off the look of the dick. can't really answer how they feel

0|3
    0|0
    • Well you should probably try them and see of your opinion changes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • We was both clueless af bt i was a virgin so it was gonna hurt regardless

• True. We gotta be extra careful can't just be ramming shit everywhere

• Can't answer because about average is mainly what I've had and I likes itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sometimes I wonder what another slightly larger size might be like πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

0|1
    0|0
  • I have experienced it. I didn't like it as it hit my cervix and he couldn't go rough.

I like rough sex where it isn't painful.

1|2
    0|0
  • I am god fearing of anything bigger than 8 or thicker than 5. Nice for novelty purposes but realistically brutal.

1|1
    0|0
    • He must've not been using right then!

• You could use it right all night, eventually you run out of pussy space and the shit just hurts.

• You can feel if you going to far though. I usually wait till the end to go deeper.

• Why would we hate larger than average dicks? A lot of pleasure can come from large dicks. I consider my man's 7.5" x 5.9" hot rod large (way above average) and I love it.

1|3
    0|0
  • Not a fan of huge dicks, shit just hurts because they're just consistently ramming into the wall of my cervix. I'd rather have a smaller dick hitting my g spot.

1|0
    0|0
    • I believe in technique

• What if I told you that guy didn't know What He was doing? I hit the gspot every time all the tine

• I was able to give multiple orgasm to my partner whenever i had sex

• Hate is kinda harsh. I don't think I've ever seen a dick I hated. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 4

• All girls do no thave the same preferences. Exactly the same way that not all men have the same preferences.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big dicks are popular. But only if they know how to use them.

0|0
    0|0
  • How big is too big?

0|0
    0|0
  • Large dicks are awesome, I love a guy with a big dick

1|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes