Was I wrong to be mad?

Got upset at my boyfriend because he kept disappearing whenever i texted him. I'd rather know he's busy than waiting for a text. Told him that writing "I'll brb" won't kill him.

But talking with a friend about that, she says I'm wrong and i should just be patient and not clingy...

So am i wrong? (the song keeps playing in my head)
  • You're totally wrong to expect him to tell you everything he does
    Vote A
  • You're right, texting "brb" won't kill him and will let you know that he is busy, and not avoiding you.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You were wrong. I feel your pain though. Im currently talking to the girl im inlove with and she will respond too some texts then dissapears. Its annoying since I'm android she's iphone and playing the guess game if she read it, ignored it, busy, or doesn't wanna talk.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • wouldn't you rather her telling you what's up though? 😭

• Yes i would. But i dont think she has too. But since he's your boyfriend and not in my situation he should be saying that. Unless he's at work like busy hours (or if your like me working in construction). He should have the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally get u I was with a guy before who didn't say it I was staring at the phone not knowing what's going on I couldn't handle his behaviour for more than 2 weeks I went completely insane I can't express how much I hate that thank god my boyfriend never leaves me hanging

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• a short / simple text can save quite some time, won't keep you waiting in anticipation
    especially when you're having a conversation, they can say that, should say that.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's kind of the point of texting, to be able to get a small message out while your doing other things. If he can text you BRB then he can text you in general, so yes I think your over reacting.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it is not important for him/her to respond to text, I don't see why you would be upset. If it is important for him/her to respond, I don't see why would be a problem to call him/her to get response anytime you need it?
    Either way there is no problem not answering text unless any of you to make it afterwards

0|0
    0|0
    • I was having a conversation with him! It's infuriating to talk and someone stops texting back. You had the phone on you 😁😁Gaaah

• Sometimes things just pop up where we can't send a text to say we are busy.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if it happened few times during the dayy

• A little text wouldn't hurt but some people just have the gotta get it done now way of doing things.

• You're right and wrong, be more patient but it wouldn't kill him to text brb.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I’m in the exact same position neve text me back to let me know he’s busy

1|0
    0|0
  • You are right.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes