Was I wrong to be mad?

Got upset at my boyfriend because he kept disappearing whenever i texted him. I'd rather know he's busy than waiting for a text. Told him that writing "I'll brb" won't kill him.

But talking with a friend about that, she says I'm wrong and i should just be patient and not clingy...

So am i wrong? (the song keeps playing in my head)
  • You're totally wrong to expect him to tell you everything he does
  • You're right, texting "brb" won't kill him and will let you know that he is busy, and not avoiding you.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• You were wrong. I feel your pain though. Im currently talking to the girl im inlove with and she will respond too some texts then dissapears. Its annoying since I'm android she's iphone and playing the guess game if she read it, ignored it, busy, or doesn't wanna talk.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • wouldn't you rather her telling you what's up though? 😭

• Yes i would. But i dont think she has too. But since he's your boyfriend and not in my situation he should be saying that. Unless he's at work like busy hours (or if your like me working in construction). He should have the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally get u I was with a guy before who didn't say it I was staring at the phone not knowing what's going on I couldn't handle his behaviour for more than 2 weeks I went completely insane I can't express how much I hate that thank god my boyfriend never leaves me hanging

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE