Should I like her Instagram post?

We broke up and she wants to be best friends. It was difficult and we got into a huge argument and she wants me to stay away from her until she can look at my face again. But a few hours later and today, she’s liked a couple of my bands photos on Instagram that we posted... I even went out of the way to post one during her shift so she would have a harder time seeing it... now she posted one and she knows I was out tonight and the roads are dangerous and she always texted me to get home safe... she never posts at this time. Does she want me to like it to show I got home safe without directly asking me? What should I do?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• You are way overthinking it. Back away and let her decide if she wants to contact you. She likely will.