Should I give up on trying to find my soulmate?

It seems like every girl I meet loses interest in me eventually. What do you think I should do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• A soulmate and a life partner are two different things and a soulmate appears in your life at the right time it could even be your own gender or a family member.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• HOT SINGLES IN YOUR AREA! WANT TO GET LAID TONIGHT? CLICK HERE FOR HOT HORNY SINGLES!

0|2
    0|0
  • Stop searching and let her come to you. Go out and live life, so stuff your passionate about. Try new things go to new places and on this journey- she will find you. Stay classy 😎

0|1
    0|0
  • Soulmates are real bro, that is based in greek mythology.

Love is infinite, you just need to find who you are most compatible with and love

0|1
    0|0
  • Learn to love yourself so so you can learn to find love from others. Confidence is admirable no matter the gender.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just take your time, eventually somebody will find you or you will find them, so don't stress out about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • You should keep your eyes open but live your life. what will be will be.

0|1
    0|0
  • Keep waiting. Travel some more!

0|1
    0|0
  • dont lose hope

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|1
    0|0
  • Go ahead
    but too many stories of long lonely lives being interrupted when they least expect it by romance, even whirlwind love ending in fast marriage when the time is ripe.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes