Are there men out there who don't want just sex from their girlfriend but a real building relationship?

Are there men out there who don't want just sex from their girlfriend but a real building relationship? The reason I ask because the rumors "men are dogs" has already proven to be true. However, I met someone who adored me, so I guess it's 1 out of the hundreds? Lol

226

Most Helpful Guy

• Me.. And some girls around me have onky wanted sex.. So I haven't dated them for it.

Im genuinely looking for a strong foundation in friendship that can lead to a lifetime relationship.. I also like to call it 'looking for a wife'.

Most Helpful Girl

• No cuz they left me when they wanted sex they never cared about having a strong relationship like I did

• But there is probably real ones out there I fell with the wrong ones