Are there men out there who don't want just sex from their girlfriend but a real building relationship?

Are there men out there who don't want just sex from their girlfriend but a real building relationship? The reason I ask because the rumors "men are dogs" has already proven to be true. However, I met someone who adored me, so I guess it's 1 out of the hundreds? Lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Me.. And some girls around me have onky wanted sex.. So I haven't dated them for it.

Im genuinely looking for a strong foundation in friendship that can lead to a lifetime relationship.. I also like to call it 'looking for a wife'.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No cuz they left me when they wanted sex they never cared about having a strong relationship like I did

0|0
    0|0
    • But there is probably real ones out there I fell with the wrong ones

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Yes.
    We men are often being criticised for not being loyal enough. But this not the truth. Different folks view their lives differently. If you found a guy who adores you, just stick to him. Don't take him for granted. Immerse yourself in a true love rather than being a horny monkey looking for sex with every random guy you see.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Humans have the capability to show interest higher than their primitive desires.

These guys you search for typically are known as your guy friends.

Not including the ones who like you more than a friend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but sadly it's a lot more rare these days. But people get married every day, and it's not for sex. It's just that true love is hard to find, especially these days when people don't even know what true love means anymore.

Just gonna have to be patient.

1|0
    0|0
  • Look, at our age, probably a lot of men just want sex, and aren't ready for more. Do some of us want more? Yes, but I'm sure they're not the majority. However, I'm sure if you find the right group of men to look in, then you'll find one willing to build a real relationship with you.

Good luck!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes "men are dogs" and "women are bitches" but dogs are also faithful for a life time if they care.. and there are many men whom u have not met or seen who wants a "real building relationships" and lasting love

1|0
    0|0
  • Some of us do most don't sadly. Thought that sometimes goes both ways.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes there are men's who want a serious relationship but as more and More hookup sites are dominant the bad once are seen more than the good once

1|0
    0|0
  • Its like 1 out of thousands, my girlfriend has me, I wouldn't care if she decided we fuck once a year or never. Its not about sex its all about communication and what we have together.

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of women only offer sex.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well I have to seek a woman I get along with because I want to wait for marriage so yes, I would love that

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course... That also be said for girls... You can change sex to Looks or Money if that sounds wrong

1|0
    0|0
  • Ofc there're, we can't generalize and label like all of the men just want sex, because people are way more complex and different

1|0
    0|0
  • Obviously , I want to build a strong relationship not a fake physical one, not all men are dog, , real men are like lion

1|0
    0|0
  • We only really need women for sexual pleasure, avoiding lonliness and kids. Everything else is just a bonus.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'd companionship or sexual desires... I'm single and still virgin which doesn't look on good someone like myself to most woman.

0|0
    0|0
    • But virgin means your clean dick lol. And if you have a high gpa and good personality girls like it

• Yep. Most of us are assholes, but there are genuine guys. It's sad that they are so rare

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been in a relationship for about a year, we've not had sex yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes many men want relationship, unfortunately few bad ones have brought bad name to all men

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes there are i am one of them who want a relationship more then sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a part of maturing.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes