Why do guys expect something if they take a girl on a date?

I was talking to this guy about how i don’t get asked on dates so he messaged me saying he would take me out to get to know me. I was excited until he said something along the lines
of “we can go to the movies , get dinner and then i can eat you out “ .. this automatically pissed me off. And this isn’t the first time where a guy wants to go on a date just to get sexual favor in return. I’m not a girl who likes to sleep around with guys so with that being said i was very offended. I don’t get why guys need to know they are gonna get something in return if they take a girl out. Is it the guy who’s wrong or am i being old school

017

Most Helpful Guy

• He reminds me of the quote, "God gave man a penis and a brain but not enough blood to use both at the same time."
    I agree with you, why can't you go on a date and enjoy it without jumping straight into sex? The guy is a jerk, forget him and you'll get a real guy sooner or later.