I was thinking about what it would feel like if I sat on his face?

Don't judge me lol. So I was on a second date with a guy I REALLY like, we were talking and made intense eye contact. And smiling at each other of course. But a thought crossed my mind of how it would feel like if I sat on his face. Is this normal? Like why did I think that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s normal, you like him and want to be sexual with him. Don’t stress about it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Thats a sexual image that enter your mind because his face made you aroused.

Thats absolutely normal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tbh. From a guys perspective. I thought it'd be weird to have a girl sit on my face while I agree her out. But then I tried it and it was really sexy. Thighs just tense up and squeeze and then she just starts grabbing on to me and stuff. It's a good time

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you normally practice face sitting when you're engaging in sexual activity with your partner? I personally like face sitting and obviously there is nothing wrong with it. Some people are just more into it than others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very normal you two have sexual tension going on. Third date you never know lol!!! Me personally I like it when my girl sits on my face all those juices yummy haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Normal? Debatable... Kinky and in my opinion sexy? Yes a million times yes

1|0
    0|0
  • It's normal... I've thought about that with girls like I want her to sit on my face..

1|0
    0|0
  • I think u felt comfortable and happy with him that those thoughts crossed ur mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you are horny.

2|0
    0|0
  • Don't do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it he'll like you will too

0|0
    0|0
  • weirdo