Should I start dating him?

i have been talking to this guy for 3 months, he says that he have feelings for me and I think i feel the same. We went in 6 dates together and we had great time, but I said him that im not ready to start a relationship so he waited me for 3 months and now he said me that he CAN NOT WAIT ANYMORE, it's time for me to decide if I want to start a relationship with him or move on...

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really like him , you should... if you don't, don't make him wait for nothing

Most Helpful Girl

• I say date him. It's not a marriage, if you don't like it you can walk away with no hard feelings knowing you gave it a shot. Just because you're "In a relationship" doesn't mean things have to dramatically change overnight. Go for it and take it as slow as you're comfortable.

If you don't, you'll just be stuck wondering.