I miss my boyfriend that left me for another girl?

So recently my boyfriend broke up with me and told me it was because of me. I later on found out that he was with another a week later after it had happend. Me and him were with each other for a year and half and it really got to me. I miss him so much and I hate him at the same time. he's blocked me on everything so I can't see his stuff. I look at old stuff of me and him and it just makes me feel turned on and sexually frustrated because I very well hate him to death but still miss him in a sexual sense. When me and him were together we had aggressive sex and I know what really got him going. I want to try to sudeuce him but not be really straight forward about it. I want me to spontaneously just talk to him argue with him and then start making out with him. I know this sounds really crazy but I honestly don't even care I'm a female I'm sure someone has felt this way. What can I do to make him want me back.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You sound crazy-hot. He left you because he is more attracted to the other girl and have been cheating with her to some extend physically or mentally. Seduction rarely works in these situations he will probably just fuck you and nothing more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find some of your guy friends and make him talk to this new girl of his and her her to cheat. Hell come back to you crying. I know it's evil but everything is fair in love a and war lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Oops! You are under 18 I didn't know that. Just forget him, you'll get more guys like him in the future. Trust me.

• Fuck that shit, respect yourself better find a guy who is at least loyal.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes