Why hasn't he kisssed me?

Sooo I have been on 6 dates with that guy. We met on an online dating site and he is the one who asks me out all the time. He looks interested because he always ask for a new date with me and he always pay for the drinks we have. He also often write to me on social media. But he hasn't made a move yet.. And I don't understand. After each date we stood very close to each other, not like just friends. He is not a nerd and I don't think he is shy.. To be honest, he is very handsome and he had a couple girls in his life already.. At first I was happy that he didn't kiss me in the beginning because that meant he doesn't want just physical things. But after 6 dates I don't understand
yeah and we are both 18
...

16

Most Helpful Guy

• shyness comes in many forms. he can appear confident in all situations but when you have a heavy crush on someone you turn from a hardcore dude into a giggly little girl in an instant. he probably can't read signs verry well also.. or maybe you haven't given him any yet. try to give him a nudge if you like him back. lean towards him.. let him know you want him to kiss you. hope it helps

• but what signs should I give?

• whatever comes natural to you.. gently touch his hand.. lean your head toward his.. or put it on his shoulder.. if nothing works whisper in his ear.. i want you to kiss me. there's nothing wrong with a girl making the first move.

Most Helpful Girl