What is the ideal height for your partner?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ideally somewhere between 175-180cm. Any shorter than 175cm would be awkward for me because I like to be the smaller one in the relationship, and I wear high heels on a daily basis. I'm 168cm, which is considered tallish for a woman in my country.

0|0
    0|0
    • So 170 cm is a deal breaker? That’s still taller than you

• Show All
    • You prefer slim over muscular?

• Yes. As surprising as that is, not all girls are into only one body type, as guys seem to imagine.

Most Helpful Guy

• 6 to 12 inches shorter than me. in other words, between 5'4" and 4'10". Any girl who's taller than me wearing heels has already rejected me instantly for being "too short" and "not big enough for me"; and I've had plenty of girls who were under the height of 5ft tall themselves who still instantly derided me as a 'midget' for being less than 6ft tall. All women are size queens. There's no way around that. So it's not worth the effort of even trying to date any women who come up past your eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you wouldn’t date a girl that’s 5’5?

• Show All
    • Dude not every girl is like that there are plenty of girls that would date a guy the same height as them

• Riiiight. Keep telling yourself that. And that they don't sneak around cheating on their guys, or lust after giants' cocks every night.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Preferably taller. But it’s completely fine if he’s shorter

0|1
    0|0
  • Through rigorous academic study, I have determined that it is 6’3”. Any taller and that just ruins my back.

0|0
    0|0
    • How tall are you?

• Show All
    • Well I’m actually shorter than you anyway

• But I wouldn’t have any problem dating a girl taller than me

• I like a guy to be between 5'11" to 7feet tall I'm almost 5'7" I like looking up at him

0|0
    0|0
    • Would it be a deal breaker if he was 5’7?

• Show All
    • But that’s 3 inches taller!

• Lol your too cute

• As long as he is taller than me it's fine. But since you said ideal, probably 165cm and up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am short (158 cm) and i really love tall boys, from 175cm to 190 cm ahah (Sorry i am not American so i use cm)

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 175-185cm

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably 170-180cm (I'm 159/160cm tall)

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 foot tall. I’m 4’10

0|1
    0|2
  • 170-190cm

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

Recommended myTakes