What is the ideal height for your partner?

1014

Most Helpful Girl

• Ideally somewhere between 175-180cm. Any shorter than 175cm would be awkward for me because I like to be the smaller one in the relationship, and I wear high heels on a daily basis. I'm 168cm, which is considered tallish for a woman in my country.

• So 170 cm is a deal breaker? That’s still taller than you

• You prefer slim over muscular?

• Yes. As surprising as that is, not all girls are into only one body type, as guys seem to imagine.

Most Helpful Guy

• 6 to 12 inches shorter than me. in other words, between 5'4" and 4'10". Any girl who's taller than me wearing heels has already rejected me instantly for being "too short" and "not big enough for me"; and I've had plenty of girls who were under the height of 5ft tall themselves who still instantly derided me as a 'midget' for being less than 6ft tall. All women are size queens. There's no way around that. So it's not worth the effort of even trying to date any women who come up past your eyebrows.

• So you wouldn’t date a girl that’s 5’5?

• Dude not every girl is like that there are plenty of girls that would date a guy the same height as them

• Riiiight. Keep telling yourself that. And that they don't sneak around cheating on their guys, or lust after giants' cocks every night.