Why do guys love jealous/possessive girls?

I've been a jealous girlfriend in two relationships and they always fall in love.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You obviously have some qualities that attract them anyway or they actually like the jealousy (yes, there are lots of guys like that), seeing it as affirmation.

"Jealousy and possessiveness" can covers a pretty broad range of behaviors, so maybe yours are on the milder end of the spectrum. A girlfriend who demands full access to your phone and prohibits a guy from having any female friends would be a very different matter than one who is mildly upset that another woman flirted with her boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• thats probs cuz ur attracting specific type of guys that have low self-esteem and fear/anxiety issues regarding attachment, potential abandonment from partner and the relationship in general

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Because, a woman who KNOW what she wants AND takes it is like being in a relationship similar to batman and the joker. It becomes extremely intimate even if you hate eachother but you're possessive like that.(Don't take it extremely literal, it's my best metaphor situationally)

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you assume all men like the same thing? I don't like jealous girls as they come across as insecure and most importantly I don't feel like they trust me in which case she is wasting our time in the relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • A jealous or possessive girl lets me know she is into me. It has problems associated with it but I don't mind. I don't mind putting effort into a relationship with this type of girl because I know little things are appreciated and not expected.

0|0
    0|0
  • Apparently they loved you for something else. And it did not help you to keep the relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes us feel wanted. Most women act like they could give a crap about us. It kind of suck when you're dating someone who doesn't act like you change their world.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would only want her to keep other girls away from me, as in "he's mine!". But I wouldn't want her to always worry about me maybe betraying her. That'd be annoying as hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because its a sign of attraction.
    And he realises that she emotionally likes him... Not just sexually attracted to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends how jealous/possessive, we want to feel wanted but if you're asking for passwords and stuff that's too far

0|0
    0|0
  • Because jealousy is a proof that person wants you so bad

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love a possessive girlfriend, it feels like an expression of love

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been with a possessive girl before, but it seems like something I want to try.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some see it as a sign of love, or if she is jelaous means she really cares

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it means you really love us

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? We love girls who don't want to share us.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's mainly that you feel more wanted and loved

0|0
    0|0
  • No not like that
    All r not same

0|0
    0|0
  • It's nice to know someone would fight for me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I dont

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Not all do. I've been a jealous possessive girlfriend to my ex too, and he absolutely hated it

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess they consider it as a strong sign of affection and love coming from you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes