Why do guys love jealous/possessive girls?

I've been a jealous girlfriend in two relationships and they always fall in love.

321

Most Helpful Guy

• You obviously have some qualities that attract them anyway or they actually like the jealousy (yes, there are lots of guys like that), seeing it as affirmation.

"Jealousy and possessiveness" can covers a pretty broad range of behaviors, so maybe yours are on the milder end of the spectrum. A girlfriend who demands full access to your phone and prohibits a guy from having any female friends would be a very different matter than one who is mildly upset that another woman flirted with her boyfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• thats probs cuz ur attracting specific type of guys that have low self-esteem and fear/anxiety issues regarding attachment, potential abandonment from partner and the relationship in general