Scared of getting close with guys?

I feel if I get close with a guy or get a boyfriend I won't be able to persue my dreams or they won't agree with things I want to do. I almost feel like it would just be a hassle. I know I have to kick myself out of this mindset because I can't be alone forever but I just can't be bothered haha. Does anyone else like being single?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Like the other guys said, most guys want a woman who is ambitious to do her own thing and be productive in life. Sound like maybe you had a controlling dad and traditional stay at home mother. While being single does give you full freedom to do whatever you want, it can also be a very lonely way to do it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you meet a guy who don't allow you to pursue your dreams, you are meeting the wrong kind of guy. The right guy should be able to support you in whatever you want to do, and not prevent you from chasing your dreams. So while your mindset is definitely understandable, but it is also incorrect. Also, I love being single.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Relationships are built on communication, trust, and a mutual respect for each other. If you are with a man who is denying you to chase your dreams then your with the wrong man. Your man should want to share experiences with you and want you to fulfill your dreams. It’s a partnership.

0|1
    0|0
  • A real man would have your back 100% and support any dreams or goals you have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no hahaha... I'm sick of being single already but I too freaking shy to go find someone... Hahah

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate being single but I prefer it for now Because I don't feel I can make her happy. We all have our reasons but if you're with someone they can be your push to pursue your dreams, you never know

0|0
    0|0
  • It's supposed to be a team... not dictatorship... with that said if the guy has a good job and you have to follow him then plans get unvravelled

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Just remember that any guy who would try to stop u from achieving your dreams, instead of supporting you, is not worth your time. Only be with someone who truly cares about your happiness.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes