Scared of getting close with guys?

I feel if I get close with a guy or get a boyfriend I won't be able to persue my dreams or they won't agree with things I want to do. I almost feel like it would just be a hassle. I know I have to kick myself out of this mindset because I can't be alone forever but I just can't be bothered haha. Does anyone else like being single?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Like the other guys said, most guys want a woman who is ambitious to do her own thing and be productive in life. Sound like maybe you had a controlling dad and traditional stay at home mother. While being single does give you full freedom to do whatever you want, it can also be a very lonely way to do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you meet a guy who don't allow you to pursue your dreams, you are meeting the wrong kind of guy. The right guy should be able to support you in whatever you want to do, and not prevent you from chasing your dreams. So while your mindset is definitely understandable, but it is also incorrect. Also, I love being single.