Guys, How Important is a Woman's Financial Situation When Deciding to Enter a LTR With Her?

maestrodematimaticas
I don't see it discussed here often. I hear women talk about a man's financial situation and earning power as a factor in choosing a relationship. I think I am the only guy here that openly talks about how bad credit and a low paying job are deal breakers for me. I hear about looks or body size. I hear about sexual past. I hear about whether or not they have children. I hear whether or not they are good in bed. I hear about all these deal breakers and finances are never mentioned. Some women here are at least smart enough to make being a broke ass a deal breaker. Why aren't men smart enough to do the same? I shake my head when guys complain about women being a gold-digger. In at least 50% of the cases what men call a gold-digger is really women just wanting a man who is financially stable. Not one who works 2 jobs and lives at home so he can afford his big ass truck. Inability to budget money is a sickness. Almost as bad as a drug addiction. Why is a low credit score and lack of earning power not a deal breaker for men like it is with women? I've met guys who fall in love with broke ass women who earn minimum wage, have bad credit, and spend the equivalent of a car payment on their hair and nails. WTF? I guess as long as they are good looking and good in bed it doesn't matter. I wanted (and got) a woman with a real career (surgical nurse) that knew how to budget money and didn't have an addiction to a designer label. Face it. Most marital fights are about money. Why not just nip it in the bud and remove it from the equation? Please tell me I'm not alone in my thinking.
+1 y
Okay, let me rephrase this. I'm not asking for a woman who makes 6 figures. But, I don't think its unreasonable to expect a woman to make $40,000 a year and have a credit score of 750 or higher. Got some hate in a reply to a similar post on this topic. Not asking her to be rich. Just be able to contribute and pull her own weight.
1
5