Bars? Are they overrated?

Last night I went to a bar and it was a horrible experience. Did i go to a bad bar or are they always like that? I went at 9:30 and left at 12. I at least gave it a shot or 4.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually only go to bars or clubs when there is a gig on. I dont mind sitting at a bar with mates, have a few drinks and talk shit. Even better if they have a pool table. But i wouldn't go to a club. Theyre cringy.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Best bars are the off beat ones where the atmosphere is mellow. Better chance single ones seriously looking there. If you go where the noise and thrills are that is all you will get. And don’t ever bother with a club.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't like the atmosphere in bars or clubs. I used to go when I was younger, but I'm past the stage of clubbing or going to bars now. It's not my type of scene at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• What exactly made the experience so horrible? I love bars, but they just might not be a good fit for you. It's impossible to say without more context.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh... not really... I enjoy bars. They're not places I would want to frequent though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes