Ruined it all. Misunderstanding? HELP?

There’s a girl I’ve been talking to. Everything was going okay. Went out twice. We enjoyed ourself

We were suppose to go out yesterday. She texted me randomly & said “Sooooo I heard the roads are really bad”

I automatically assumed she just wanted to get out of the plans. So I told her “they are. Maybe some other time.” She said “oh okay!, sounds good”

Then she followed up with “I hope you don’t think I was making an excuse! I just wasn’t sure what your plan was. Or where we were going. I just want you to be safe.
I’m sorry if what I said came across as rude”

I told her “you’re completely fine! Like I said, some other time”

Our mutual friend called her and sneakily got info from her. I guess she took it as I was “mean”. & that I barely show interest in general. (I don’t want to scare her off) I DO show her interest and plan dates that’s all. She’s very attractive so she gets tons of attention, so I limit how much I do. (Don’t want to look needy).

So I called her last night (hours after) & apologized and said we had a misunderstanding. She said “okay.” I asked her how her day was & she told me but was short & didn’t even ask how my day was or anything. Then we hung up.

Did I screw it all up? What should I do.
She suppose to be at a NYE party I’m going to. I wanted to keep the flame on until then, but looks likes I put it out

Please help

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• forget her.

0|0
    0|0
    • she couldn't tell you exactly what she thought about your reaction. a tell that you guys will have issues down the road if you ever want to get serious with her.

• She thought it was a little rude. But In actuality, she was actually genuinely concerned. My mutual friend said That’s just how she is.

What Guys Said 1

• Give her time, and then when you see her in person just reassure her that you still want to go out with her.

Women have a tendency of over analyzing everything and they usually come up with the worst possible conclusion. Just be steady. She'll thank you for it later.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wanted to keep it “hot” until the NYE party. I wanted to get a move on her at the party. I shouldn’t even bother texting her? Or saying merry Christmas?

• Definitely wish her a merry Christmas! Depending on how she responds, ask her to get coffee, or go for a walk, or something in the days between Christmas and New Years. Like I said; be consistent and be considerate.

• Okay! I just felt bad because, She thought what I said was a little rude. But In actuality, she was actually genuinely concerned. My mutual friend said That’s just how she is.

Recommended myTakes