Any idea what his intentions could be? And guys, if this were you, what would make you act this way?

The guy and girl A ARE the ONLY two people at work that avoid each other and are not talking directly to each other. Every time there is an issue (guest related or work related) and girl A is telling another manager or a coworker, depending on who needs to know; if the guy is looking nearby, he goes up to that person to ask what she said after she walks away. Never directly asking her. He even talks to her through others and vice versa. So its obvious something is up.
He ALWAYS try to go out of sight when girl A comes to work. Not just in his office. And find a corner to stare at her as well. When she passes by him, he stands real quick to the side the exact way a solder does when his general walks in. Except he clasp both hands together over his crotch instead of a salute. No joke. He tries to schedule his shifts where he has less interactions with her. Like coming in earlier to leave earlier before her shift starts. Or scheduling his days off when she works

01