What is the dumbest thing you ever said to a crush?

We all got at least one.
Failure is a learning experience.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• It wasn't to my crush, but this one time at work the day after my B-day a colleague said congrats and I instead of saying thankyou I said congrats back... It was really awkward
    And when I was 10 years old I managed to be 'archenemy' with him and 6 years later we still are

Most Helpful Guy

• I was over at my crush’s house, and I noticed a picture on the wall. Trying to drop the hint that liked her, I said, “You look really cute in that picture there.”

She turned to me, turned bright red, and exclaimed, “That’s my sister!! Why does everyone think she’s prettier than me?”

At the time, I didn’t even know she had a sister... 😬