What is the dumbest thing you ever said to a crush?

We all got at least one.
Failure is a learning experience.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It wasn't to my crush, but this one time at work the day after my B-day a colleague said congrats and I instead of saying thankyou I said congrats back... It was really awkward
    And when I was 10 years old I managed to be 'archenemy' with him and 6 years later we still are

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was over at my crush’s house, and I noticed a picture on the wall. Trying to drop the hint that liked her, I said, “You look really cute in that picture there.”

She turned to me, turned bright red, and exclaimed, “That’s my sister!! Why does everyone think she’s prettier than me?”

At the time, I didn’t even know she had a sister... 😬

1|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• He said "hey [name]" to me in the hallway and i panicked and replied with "fight me" and walked away...

2|1
    0|0
  • A lot of stuff. It was when ask. fm was big. Sent him lots of secret admirer stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • I opened the door on him getting changed and he apologised too me and I just went red, starting laughing and said "tha

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I didn't say to directly to her, but she was standing right next to me when a mutual friend walked up to say hello. I nodded my head towards my crush and said, "This is the wife!" She looked at me in disgust, saying, "I don't think so!" and walked away pissed off at me. I was 16 and trying to be cool. Another backfire day I wish I could relive!

1|1
    0|0
  • I called her Big Booty Judy. She didn't appreciate it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes