Does guys find it annoying when the girl cares too much?

For example, if she worries too much about his health, helps him with university homework, asks him about his feelings trying to understand him, gives him little presents like his favorite muffin etc. Do you guys get annoyed when the girl is too attached to you and cares a lot? I have been seeing this guy for the past two months, we are still not officially girlfriend and boyfriend but i care a lot about him, however I'm scared that could push him away.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds more like she's trying to be a mother than a girlfriend.

1|2
    0|1
    • Yeah, i know, but the thing is that his mother doesn't really take care of him. So i even more want to take care of him

• Show All
    • Got it, thank you for your advice!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• It can get annoying. If a girl gets too invested in me in the ways you're describing it feels like she's mothering me. It's like she treats me like a kid who can't take care of himself and who needs help. It makes him feel like you don't really respect him, which to a lot of guys is more important than feeling loved.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's emasculating. Doing this will drive away any guy worth having. The only guys who will tolerate this will be overgrown children happy to let you mother them. Is that what you want? You have to trust your boyfriend to run his own life. If he wants help he'll ask for it. Otherwise tend to your life and let him tend to his. Making his favorite muffin -- that's great. Worrying about whether he is warm enough or eating right - that's incredibly annoying and disrespectful.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing you need to worry about is if you're trying to push him into doing something he doesn't want. Or make him change for your sake, not for his own. If you'd find it annoying if he did it then he'd probably find it annoying if you do it.

Having a girlfriend that cares and is optimistic and supportive is great.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is hard to be mad at someone for doing this since it is comming from a good place. However, it is tiering if it goes on for too long. Talk to the guy and get he's honest opinion. Only he can give you the answer to where he's limit is :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You worry about thing that you should worry and perhaps you show that you don't trust that he can overcome that... Men doesn't worry about the things that you worry... Too much worry is sign of you doesn't trust him or thinking that he is "weak"

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly the way you're describing of caring and etc is something I would love! We men love the attention and etc. but the only thing we dislike is the whole you have to be with me at all time dilemma.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not unless i dont feel the same way, but if its a mutual love for sure, then its fine. I can't speak for all guys, but i would think thats sweet and be appreciative

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it annoying that i care waay too much for others, bne worthy fks

0|0
    0|0
  • Just make surehe cares the same about you. What you are doing sounds so nice and like that's how it should be.

0|1
    0|0
  • We need some personal space. If she clings to us like a gum to the sole of your shoe, that's annoying xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Same reason girls find guys who care too much as annoying.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I like that stuff but I never had a girlfriend so

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't it shows that they have passion and compassion to others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fucking hell i need me a woman like that I'll take you

0|0
    0|0
  • no thats attractive

0|0
    1|1
  • I'd like that. Lucky guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would apreciatte it

0|0
    0|0
  • no i like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Never... Girls care is heaven

0|0
    0|0
  • No Id like it more

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, be careful. Some guys get emotionally overwhelm and tend to ghost on you. Some think that just because you care so much you expect the same in return and they say would say 'she expects too much' and end the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he does. He’s just ungrateful

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes