Does guys find it annoying when the girl cares too much?

For example, if she worries too much about his health, helps him with university homework, asks him about his feelings trying to understand him, gives him little presents like his favorite muffin etc. Do you guys get annoyed when the girl is too attached to you and cares a lot? I have been seeing this guy for the past two months, we are still not officially girlfriend and boyfriend but i care a lot about him, however I'm scared that could push him away.

322

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds more like she's trying to be a mother than a girlfriend.

• Yeah, i know, but the thing is that his mother doesn't really take care of him. So i even more want to take care of him

• Got it, thank you for your advice!