Guys, If You Got This Text, How Would You Feel?

I was talking to a guy and we hadn't talked for a while and when I tried to call him he didn't answer and because of my past relationships, I assumed he was ghosting me so I overreacted and removed him from social media. He called me the next day and I didn't respond until later, but I noticed today he removed me from Snapchat (I had done it to him first). I didn't want him to know that I did it to be petty so I sent him this text, how would you react to this?

Hey so I just wanted to let you know, because I didn’t want you to think I was mad but I didn’t get a chance to tell you on Friday, but i took you off social media because in the past I used that a lot to jump to conclusions and I really didn’t want to do that to you because I love you so I did that so I wouldn’t, but it wasn’t to block you haha

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That just sounds childish asf

1|1
    0|0
    • But knowing my past, is it? Because I've been ghosted in the past before so I have my guard up

• Show All
    • Just an update he ghosted me but I guess I deserve it, thanks for your help though

• Well you will learn from this experience

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know about other guys but from the guys I know, we'd take it at face value until something trips up our suspicions.

1|0
    0|0
    • Okay that makes me feel better, because I didn't want to stop talking to him and ruin the good thing that we have and I didn't want him to think of me as malicious. He's a terrible texter so he probably wouldn't respond to this but I'm just hoping for a call and for another chance because I don't want my insecurities to ruin this.

Recommended myTakes