Im in a weird situation where I have a crush on a guy who I see rarely (1-2 times a year) and he always aknowledges me and we make eye contact?

Anonymous
We have mutual friends we dont know each other. He always spots me in public and looks straight at me even if we saw each other a year ago. I dont know what to think of it... Last time whwn I saw him he had slight smile on his face and his eyes were wide. It feels like we both are attracted to each other... But time has passed and nothing has happened between us. I feel like im just hoping that there is chemistry between us... But why would guy spot a girl even if he hasn't seen her a while and with a slight smile?
He likes her
He doesn't like her
See the answers
Vote C
GirlGuy
2
2