Guys, how would you deal with your girlfriend becoming hotter than before?

When I first met my boyfriend, I was overweight and had acne problems. I was not confident in myself, and he motivated me to become a better version of myself... and I did. I lost 30 pounds, and my skin are all cleared now after 6 months. I started getting date requests from guy friends, and some guys in my university would start coming up to me & ask for my number.
My boyfriend does not know about this yet, and he acts pretty much the same as he was when we first met... but I am wondering, how does he really feel about me changing (becoming more attractive)? Is it a good thing or a bad thing for him?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a good thing off course! What you do it's not... Why don't you tell him what is happened? Off course that you like that attention of the guys but you have that because of your boyfriend, you ungrateful! And you are hidding that from him, like you are trying to find a better option? Shame on you... You should tell him everything! You have no loyalty! If i was your boyfriend and i find that you were hiding that...

• I didn't accept those date requests/gave them my phone numbers. I chose not to tell my boyfriend that because I don't want him to feel jealous/uneasy

Most Helpful Girl