I started playing hard to get so he did too. and no one seems to give up. but isn’t the man used to girls playing hard to get?

some answers?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh for goodness sake!!
    What is it with women on here - they keep rejecting men and can not understand why the guys are not interested.
    I enjoy the chase, it is all part of the game, but if you are going to play chase, then you need to let yourself get caught sometimes, otherwise it is not fun to play.
    I figured that all out on the playground in primary school.

Most Helpful Girl

• Women who are hard to get don't have to play, your worth speaks for that. You started playing a game and now he's not feeding into your shit, as he shouldn't;t if he respects himself. Stop overplaying your worth.

• i mean i didn't used it on purpose i just got scared over my strong feelings and i tried to back off a little and it seemed like i play hard to get..

• Be honest about it then.