I started playing hard to get so he did too. and no one seems to give up. but isn’t the man used to girls playing hard to get?

some answers?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh for goodness sake!!
    What is it with women on here - they keep rejecting men and can not understand why the guys are not interested.
    I enjoy the chase, it is all part of the game, but if you are going to play chase, then you need to let yourself get caught sometimes, otherwise it is not fun to play.
    I figured that all out on the playground in primary school.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Women who are hard to get don't have to play, your worth speaks for that. You started playing a game and now he's not feeding into your shit, as he shouldn't;t if he respects himself. Stop overplaying your worth.

0|0
    0|1
    • i mean i didn't used it on purpose i just got scared over my strong feelings and i tried to back off a little and it seemed like i play hard to get..

• Be honest about it then.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• men are fed up with that shit these days, good women will have to seek out the good men that is the new way unfortunately

thank feminism, I'm too afraid to be called a rapist to make any kind of move on a woman ever

0|1
    0|0
  • Superb strategy... Keep up the horrible work, become a cat lady..

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, this backfires if, the man finds someone else or, moves on.
    So, it's better to avoid keeping that hard to get thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we're used to it but sometimes it gets annoying so stop it

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl was playing hard to get. She thought I was too. But I actually was running away.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate hard to play girls, so ancient.. Better a straightforward yes or no. Nobody has time to waste.. well, apart from you it seems!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes