What's one of the things you rather do with you bestie (or just friends) than you partner?

If have, what are those things? If you don't, why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Certain movies, music types, video games, general topics. My bestie is a gamer nerd like me and I can talk like I wish since I know he knows what I mean whereas my girlfriend would listen but won't know what I'm even talking about. Some movies even my bestie and I love the home alone movies by girlfriend just doesn't.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a best friend, but for example playing games or sports with my family is more fun that with my boyfriend, because he is really competitive and always takes every competition very seriously.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I'd rather do crazy shit with my beste then with partner

1|0
    0|0
  • Play video games together and talk about recent comics and series.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gossip, it's better when the other person has no motivation to lie to you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lay down on bed with her without thinking about sex

1|0
    0|0
  • Throw snowballs (with or without rocks) at cars
    Play stuff like truth or dare and the kings game

1|0
    0|0
  • Have neither- Ugly, shy, antisocial, lack self confidence and self hatred is as high as Sun in noon.

1|0
    0|0
  • video games

1|1
    0|0
  • Go to the massage parlor and fuck prostitutes.

1|2
    0|0
  • Sports and games

1|0
    0|0
  • Sports !!

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• See certain movies I know he doesn’t like (I love musicals), go to the theatre, pedicures, donating time at the dog shelter, high teas and certain activities that involve water.
    Lots of things lol, but everything else we pretty much have in common and I’d much rather do those with him than my bestie

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally there's nothing I'd rather do with my friends than with my partner. I would pick my partner hands down every single time, no matter the occasion.

1|1
    0|1
  • Go out to eat, arcade, watch movies, order takeaway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Party🍻

1|0
    0|0
  • Just activities that I know my partner isn't into

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes