Should I try to talk to her again?

there's a girl in 10th grade that i used to really like (Girl 1) . I never talked to her, but I would see her looking at me sometimes. Eventually, I asked her out without even ever talking to her before.

Im sure i really freaked her out cause she said she had a boyfriend, I figured out this was a lie later.
After that, she started looking at me even more. I still liked her and I DMed her Insta over the summer asking if we could talk. No response.

This school year, I moved on to another girl (Girl 2) The thing is, these girls are really close friends. Girl 2 used to like me, but now she doesn't anymore. I chased her for a couple months, but she rejected me twice so its not going to happen.

Now Im thinking of asking Girl 2 to set me up with Girl 1 or at least ask Girl 2 if Girl 1 is interested in anybody right now.

Either that or ill just approach Girl 1 some day after break, start with some joke about how she probably thinks im crazy for never talking to her and then asking her out, and then try to "start things over" and get her number or her Snap and tell her i want to get to know her.

However, these two girls are really good friends, and Im sure theyve been telling eachother everything thats happened. We go to a really small school, so everybody knows everybody. I've talked to Girl 1 once or twice this year in company of other friends, and weve interacted prettt normally.

Is it worth it to try because i am still attracted to Girl 1 & want to give it a shot, so should i go for it and how should I talk to these girls about it?

10