Should I change myself for someone to love me?

He tells me he likes me, but it seems like he's feeling unsure.
I'll be brutally honest now. I tend to talk about how guys want me since I want him to feel like he's in a competition so that he won't take me for granted and talking about how I have "backup" guys (as a joke). But like.. I like it when guys get jealous and is terrified to lose me.
Should I just stop being a brat or should I actually find someone who kind of "fights for me"?
And I'm also guessing that's the reason why he won't do anything to make us official yet.
  • Quit being a brat, geez.
  • Everyone deserves someone who is terrified to lose you.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• To this question, my opinion on it is that no you should not change who you are for the sake of some relationship to maybe hope it works out for you.. always be who you are and be proud of it.. people like people that are who they are not someone who tries to be who they are not.. have a great day and the rest of the holidays