Do some lesbians feel threatened by men?

Me and my friend went to a bar the other night and a gay woman was chatting to me and being flirty at times. When a guy came over, she got totally pissed off and tried to pull me away from him! He wasn't even saying anything weird, but she did seem to act like that with some guys.

It has just got me thinking, do some lesbian women feel threatened by men if they're interested in someone, or was she just a little bit crazy?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe because they know that "men" will naturally go for the women. This might make lesbians feel threatened and in turn want to protect the women they like from being with the man. This is my personal opinion, though. Threat arises whenever a person feels danger or harm or harm that can be made on him or her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I've never heard of people getting that upset. I'm a lesbian, but i wouldn't react that way

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE