Do some lesbians feel threatened by men?

Me and my friend went to a bar the other night and a gay woman was chatting to me and being flirty at times. When a guy came over, she got totally pissed off and tried to pull me away from him! He wasn't even saying anything weird, but she did seem to act like that with some guys.

It has just got me thinking, do some lesbian women feel threatened by men if they're interested in someone, or was she just a little bit crazy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe because they know that "men" will naturally go for the women. This might make lesbians feel threatened and in turn want to protect the women they like from being with the man. This is my personal opinion, though. Threat arises whenever a person feels danger or harm or harm that can be made on him or her.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I've never heard of people getting that upset. I'm a lesbian, but i wouldn't react that way

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Yes some was she more of the masuline type like Butch kinda those are the types who would get upset over that

1|0
    0|0
  • Some probably would. I think she might also have been a bit on the crazy side.

My question is why she didn't go to a gay / lesbian bar.

0|0
    0|0
  • They just find men another competitor trying to get the women they want too, makes sense

0|0
    0|0
  • If they do , they should confront and resolve the misunderstand , it will only get worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men can be threatening

0|0
    0|0
  • Only feminist lesbains who hate men. Also she was a bit crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • She probably saw the guy as competition and she thinks you're hers since she got to you first.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes