Does men with some tummy fat look unattractive?

Girls seem to be always in for flat chiseled stomach. Or is that a myth?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont you worry about the chiselled abs you see girls going for, im a big guy with a belly and all you gotta do is have confidence in yourself

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• I don't like a chiseled stomach, but flat is always better than flabbying. But I think with a bit of fat men's stomachs rarely sag, so I think it's fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually think abs are gross. But I don't want him looking like he's carrying around a bean bag chair, either.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Actually tummy fat is great because when a woman is on top the tummy fat can stimulate the clit. Skinny guys can't do that

0|2
    2|0
    • Thats was great reasoning! Loved it

• Show All
    • That is great to know

• abs could do the same and even better according to some girls, what about that?

• I don't mind it. I liked a guy (I'm afraid he's not obtainable :/ ) who had a bit of tummy. It wasn't unattractive to me, he is a rugby player so he's got a little weight on him. Another guy who turned out to be a huge creep was ya know, a bigger guy, I kind of liked him at first, so his weight didn't bother me. I don't really mind guys being bigger as long as they aren't like... risking their health. Sometimes it's even cute, like a teddy bear.

0|1
    0|0
  • Total myth. I don’t think I’ve ever dated someone with actual “abs.” Who cares. As long as their not like pregnant looking or have a diabetes belly (no offense to anyone!) doesn’t matter to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

0|2
    0|0
  • It's never really bothered me and I'm an attractive female. It's always the personality that attracts me. Although, abs are pretty awesome and sexy to look at. But I've gone both ways. It's all comes down to sex in the end. So if their good in bed but with a few extra, well that's okay then.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pure myth for me, I actively dislike the whole abs thing.

0|2
    0|0
  • That's a myth. Sure, it could be a bonus if they were chiseled i guess, but i think most wouldn't mind a little belly fat

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't like muscular or skinny guys. My boyfriend is a little chubby, but he carries his weight perfectly. He's my favorite body type.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont want abs but i do want him to have a flat stomach

0|1
    0|0
  • Hey I love a guy with tight abs... of course I do. But its not a show stopper. Its a nice extra...

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't know about other girls, but yes, it makes them unattractive. That's why I prefer guys who are skinny or guys who have abs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I can live if they have flab here and there. But if they look like they a pregnant, they will be very unattractive

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean abs would be nice but not a big deal. I care about personality and being attracted

0|2
    0|0
  • It really depends on the girl I don't care that just means your going to be warm when cuddled

1|1
    0|0
  • myth... I am attracted to some tummy fat.

1|2
    0|0
  • That a myth

0|1
    0|0
  • Ehhhh my first boyfriend had a little fat.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't mind a little pooch.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 4

• No it is not, they love abs, they ask to see it, to touch it, and if you were their boyfriend they would lick and kiss it as well, that is the truth of the matter.

0|2
    4|0
  • I've asked this my friends that are girls and they said they all love some abs. They call that hot and prefer it. But they say they wouldn't mind a little tummy fat reluctantly.

0|2
    1|0
    • "But they say they wouldn't mind a little tummy fat reluctantly." the last word says it all, there is no way to arguing against facts.

• Show All
    • Yeah man , I feel yah, I really don't know why they do that. It'd be better if they just came out with the truth.

• yep, i am an advocate for truth in relationships, girls just should say the truth, that they love ripped abs, that abs makes them wetter and more excited, then people would start knowing how to improve their chances, but why it won´t ever happen? Because thay want to select the true intelligent men from men disconnected from the world and that cannot perceive the minimal cues.

• I don't understand why girls are saying it's a myth when it's not lol..

There are girls out there that don't like it...

0|1
    1|0
  • Yeah, like me nobody watch at my face

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes