If you cheat on a cheater does that make it ok?

I have always wondered what people would say to this
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe (comment please )
    Vote C

1538

Most Helpful Guy

• A stone is thrown and you have a bully.. Throw it back and you start a war..

I understand that one would want to hurt them back, but that solves nothing. The moment one person cheats, it's over. Dodge the stone if you can, to get hit is unfortunate.. but never, should it be thrown back.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • See I dont understand why some of my friends think it's okay to cheat back I don't

• I am colorful.

• @Marinepilot That you are. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No. That makes you just as much of a cheater. If you view cheaters as lowlifes, why become one? This is exactly why I don't entertain b. s..
    I won't become the people I can't stand.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE