If you cheat on a cheater does that make it ok?

I have always wondered what people would say to this
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Maybe (comment please )
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• A stone is thrown and you have a bully.. Throw it back and you start a war..

I understand that one would want to hurt them back, but that solves nothing. The moment one person cheats, it's over. Dodge the stone if you can, to get hit is unfortunate.. but never, should it be thrown back.

0|0
    0|0
    • See I dont understand why some of my friends think it's okay to cheat back I don't

• Show All
    • I am colorful.

• @Marinepilot That you are. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No. That makes you just as much of a cheater. If you view cheaters as lowlifes, why become one? This is exactly why I don't entertain b. s..
    I won't become the people I can't stand.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• Cheating on a cheater is not okay. It boils down to the old proverb: "an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind." If you cheat on a cheater, it makes you a cheater, and the next person you get with may find out, and feel the need to do the same, and then where does it stop?

3|0
    0|0
  • Then what's the difference between you and them?

If you murder a murderer, you become a murder.

2|0
    0|0
    • Very true some people apparently really want their revenge lol I think cheating on a cheater is just wrong

• Show All
    • Yeah and plus cheating is just wrong if your not happy leave

• Couldnt agree more 😊

• haven't you ever heard two wrongs don't make a right.

2|1
    0|0
    • I have I was just curious as to what others thought

• Fair enough, I voted no. Clearly didn't state it in my post, that NO! cheating on a cheater is NOT! ok. that's just my opinion, if cheating on a cheater make you feel like you got a leg up on them than you be you. If somehow it clears the slate good for you.

• Yeah I've been cheated on but I never thought of cheating back only because I'd be no better

• No. If u cheat again, then what's the difference between both of you?

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends because if your SO cheated on you, you have the right to cheat back cuz it would be the taste of his/her medicine but it is not good way to do it though.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think if both parties need to go else where then the solution is either break up or have a chat and start opening up your relationship. Why call it cheating after that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Two wrongs don’t make it right but sometimes fighting fire with fire is the only option

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Cheating does nothing but puts strain and damage the relationship. Even if you are on the receiving end, two wrongs don't make a right!

2|0
    0|0
  • Just end it. If you are only staying to cheat and hurt them, it will turn into one hell of a dumpster fire. Who needs the headache, life is too short for pettiness

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It makes it worse. You didn't just cheat, you cheated on them with the sole intention of hurting them. Sure, they hurt you. But does that make it okay to stoop even farther than they did for petty revenge?

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• No, just makes two pieces of shit instead of one.

1|0
    0|1
  • No because you're just going to create a vicious cycle thats not good for anyone. If someone cheats and you feel the need to retaliate, and still stay with them you're better of leaving.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. If you cheat to get back at someone, it makes you on the same level as them. Why stoop to their level?

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly gosh some people need to get that through their head

• If u break a glass and the plate does it make right

1|0
    0|0
  • Revenge cheating is petty and just as bad as actual cheating. Two wrongs NEVER make a right.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it just makes you shitty too.

1|1
    0|0
  • No you are just another cheater

1|0
    0|0
  • Perfectly fine.

1|0
    0|0
    • Now why?