Ladies? What's the best way to flirt? First introductions?

I ask because, I don't henerally "Holla" at women. I find it awkward. I usually approach a girl making small talk and compliment her. Then try to find something in our converstaion. To ask her number. Or I'll usually just ask for her number.

However I don't see the problem with doing so. Anyways... Women how would you prefer a man approach you? To elaborate how do you feel about cat calls, "Ay Yo Ma's, and Baby how you doing's?

While I'm mostly looking for females opinions here. Gentlemen what is your take on this? How do you approach women? What do you think is the most acceptable/successful?

20