Why do you think in the majority of cases the only girls who tend to like and date white guys are either Asian girls or latina/hispanic girls?

Not saying others don't but it's rare. In general it is either the Asian girl or the latina girls who tend to like and date white guys. Why tho?
Why are they generally more likely to be into white guys than other races?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Bc that's who u guys show interest in. no shade but Asian women use white men to get ahead In life and a lot of times they want to be white themselves. latina/o make up majority of the population. i see them with mostly every race

3|1
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Huh? You forgetting white girls? The two others you mentioned are closest to whites and identify with them so it's not odd they both like white guys. (Asians like to think of themselves as white, whereas latinos/Latinas are considered a subset of white people

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I did not forget white girls. As I said other groups like white guys too but it's more rare. It's usually latinas and Asians that like white guys. And I never heard any of them saying they identify with white...

• Um please educate yourself.. not all Latinos are white. thanks in advance

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• There are black girls who like and date white men. More and more people are dating outside of their race. But why does it matter?

0|0
    1|0
  • Look at blogs re: celebrity and other hookups, it usually has to do with personality and/or money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had an issue with white dudes so I couldn't tell you.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are latinas who look white so it'll make sense to date people like yourself. Asians do it to attain social status and acceptance in society.

0|0
    0|0
  • White guys are cute, honestly blue eyes, light skin and brunette hair are sexy! I’m a Latina and I’ve always thought some white guys are super handsome and open minded (Donald Trump killed it for me though).

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 13

• I've never heard of that. Whites tend to marry whites though.
    assets.pewresearch.org/.../...rriage.Newlyweds.png

0|0
    0|0
  • The Asians for one are very much into personal success and wealth.. they tend to want things that will further them in life

the caucasian man for the Asian girl is just that --> teaming up with a Caucasian man to her, feels like it gives you a upper leg in life. Like have you ever seen an Asian girl with a arab guy... like never cause of the negative connotation... but you'll see black chicks, white girls etc... with an arab dude

Latinas are a very sought out race... guys chase those girls like mad.. all guys.. naturally she will go for who she feels she is most attracted too.. but latin girls go with tons of black dudes and other races too...

it's really the Asian girl you'll almost never see with anyone else other than an Asian guy or a caucasian man

1|0
    1|0
    • Yeah no shade but Asian women use white men. I don't know why white men haven't grasp that yet

• Show All
    • And no im not Asian lol

• @lilmissumshine no she looks too old for 18 lol

• Every race is most likely to date members of their own race

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but your impression is not reality. Most people date within their ethnicity.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because most people in general prefer Caucasians.

0|0
    2|0
  • Latina are white...

0|0
    3|0
    • Not all. please get educated thank you

• Ok, tell me what you think Latins are.

• latinos are a variety of different races some are Taino, mulatto, Asian, white, and some are a mixture of all those races. sounds to me like you haven't been exposed to other groups and live in a box. im js travel

• you want to know the truth nvm forget

0|0
    1|0
  • Its because white women mainly date black men, so white men have to move on

0|0
    0|2
  • Do mean the whole asia? Immigrant girls living in western countries then perhaps they date white guys?

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh. They probably want some of that white sausage. Different taste for different chicks.

0|0
    0|0
  • They aren’t loyal

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe some of them want to feel what white cocks feel like and taste like?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes