Why do you think in the majority of cases the only girls who tend to like and date white guys are either Asian girls or latina/hispanic girls?

Not saying others don't but it's rare. In general it is either the Asian girl or the latina girls who tend to like and date white guys. Why tho?
Why are they generally more likely to be into white guys than other races?

714

Most Helpful Girl

• Bc that's who u guys show interest in. no shade but Asian women use white men to get ahead In life and a lot of times they want to be white themselves. latina/o make up majority of the population. i see them with mostly every race

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Huh? You forgetting white girls? The two others you mentioned are closest to whites and identify with them so it's not odd they both like white guys. (Asians like to think of themselves as white, whereas latinos/Latinas are considered a subset of white people

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I did not forget white girls. As I said other groups like white guys too but it's more rare. It's usually latinas and Asians that like white guys. And I never heard any of them saying they identify with white...

• Um please educate yourself.. not all Latinos are white. thanks in advance