I've been dating this guy for a month and half. He's inviting me to have dinner with his family on Christmas day. Should I say "Yes"?

I've been dating this guy for only a month and half. Everything was great, but the fact that he invites me to have dinner with his family is making me extremely nervous. Isn't it too early? What should I do? I've never met the parents of someone I date before, so I have no idea what to do! Thoughts?

018

Most Helpful Guy

• From his prospective, he is being really honest and invites you to show you to his family. If you are not comfortable with it, then it is completely normal to to tell him that you like him, but need some more time to adjust with everything. He will understand. I don't see anything wrong in it, if you not choose not to see his parents at this time.

• ^^^^^^ I agree fully

• Yes, indeed it is. Look, life is too short to worry about future. Every positive step taken with honesty can lead to happiness and great things. Don't be nervous, go there with curiousity, positivity, and delight everyone with the fragrance of your presence. :) Good luck and Merry Christmas. !

• thank you so much! :)