Dating apps for teens?

Hey hi hello I’m single and annoyed and have a hard time finding the right guy to go out with. Any apps for teens that will bring up people in my area? I’m 17 and still haven’t kissed a guy yet. I’ve had things and been flirty to the point where others thought we were dating but never anything more. Help?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly you shoulndt rush. I made a mistake once with one girl. So my suggestion dont be so deperate for a boyfriend get some friends first they have more value at your age. But if you want to chat with random people i suggest bottled i really liked that app🤗 good luck