What is your opinion of girls wearing heels?

• Yes unless the girl is the same height or taller barefoot
    Vote A
  • Yes unless the girl is taller in heels
    Vote B
  • Yes all the time
    Vote C
  • Never
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It hurts! And it demages your knees and back, and foot. It's very not good so I won't wear them, also I look unnaturaly tall with them lol

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I love a girl in heels, makes them look really elegant. But I've heard they're really uncomfortable so I don't mind if they don't wanna wear them/take them off after a while. I would prefer if the girl was shorter than me in the heels but I'm 6'2 so that probably won't be a problem

1|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I wear them for work everyday, but outside of that only if weโ€™re going for a night out.
    I always think it looks strange if women wear heels to very casual events or situations

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear heels when I go out with my man because he likes them and he's 6'4" so I can reach his face to kiss him if they are tall enough. Besides he holds my hand and supports me so it's easier to walk and if I stumble because the walkway is gravel or something he just carries me and I like feeling like a girl so I wear them so he'll carry me pretty much lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear them sometimes. But I prefer wedges or boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate wearing heels, but if a girl likes to wear them I'm not going to tell her she can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha... no way. I already look like a pig in a blanket. Add heels are for fit girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • How tall are you?

• Show All
    • This conversation is so funny. Marcus bro, she is saying that heels are for slim women because the purpose of heels is to highlight the legs. A chubby women in heels looks a bit out of place. They have to highlight other parts of their body, for example breasts, ass or face

• I never wear heels.

0|2
    0|0
  • I love heels

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing heels

0|0
    0|0
  • I never wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • how tall are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Voters b and c

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand girls wearing heels. They are bad for foot health.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• I like when girls wear heels whenever they are elegant, not too much high and she feel confortable with them, but very high unconfortable heels have no sense, because the girl who wears them ignore totally confort and elegance in favor of attracting attention.

0|1
    0|1
  • That's the only way a woman can make me her slave, LOL!

So classy, graceful and most important of all...

HOT AF!

0|1
    0|0
    • How tall are you?

• Show All
    • I remember when we were told in the prom to help girls climb up the stairs...

It was so great and chivalrous for me to do so, luckily enough, my ex ( We were dating at that time ) was the girl behind me so it was awesome!

We danced together gracefully...

We laughed...

We smiled...

She was so beautiful and charming on that day!

I was too, I was even asked by many girls to dance with them!

Some even were bold enough and asked me out, LOL!

Them good ol' days...

• I hate heels. Millions of women lose flexibility in the ankle because of the position that heels force the foot into and it's absolutely detrimental to maintaining proper posture and fluidity of movement in the lower kinetic chain. Another reason why 99% of people can't squat full range of motion.

0|1
    0|0
  • Heels make woman look powerful and very sexy. Hearing those heel walk beside even seeing it shows its a woman and she meana business. Its the attitude that comes with heels that men like.

0|0
    0|1
    • How tall are you?

• Show All
    • Of course... don't worry, nobody wants me. Every guy I start to crush on ends up being a girlfriend. (I don't have a full out crush on you because you're a stranger online)

• Ya It's just a forum for advice nor a hook up app. You on the wrong app. I think you were looking for POF. Lmao

• I have danced all my life and teach it. A woman in high heels is part of my day to day

0|0
    0|1
  • No, heels damages the knee and foot and sometimes back so I don't really dating a girl who wears heels cuz it is long term health hazard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heels are just an accident waiting to happen. Heels where actually for men to use while riding a horse.

0|0
    0|0
    • So why are heels bad?

• It's an unstable platform not designed to be walking around in. Look up models legs bucking in heels and it's not a good sight to see.

• All the time. Love women who have that type of confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeez, you really think we should be making rules about girls' footwear? I think I'll pass on that. Not even going to vote.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's weird. They always look uncomfortable walking in them ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I heard its bad for health. Why should one do all for just fashion!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Itโ€™s fine but they shouldnโ€™t wear them for hours as it would give them pain.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love girls in heels they look sexy to me

0|1
    0|0
  • its classy

0|1
    0|1
  • I prefer girls in flats

0|1
    0|0
  • They are hotter wearing boots

0|1
    0|0
  • I dislike it, I prefer sporty girls in sneakers.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love heels! They make a woman's butt look fuller

0|0
    0|1
  • Whatever she wants to wear, it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • it's cool if that's what they wanna wear

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys