What do you think of girl who wear nail polish?

I wear pretty much nail polish all the damn time lol. Would you guys think it's cute or no?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• There have been a few occasions where polish has been made fraudulently or incorrectly, and that can damage your nails, so always buy polish from a recognised brand or a maker/seller that you trust.

Polishes with a lot of strong pigments can stain your nails, but although unsightly there's no actual damage. Always use a good base coat to protect your nails from staining.

Hope it Helps. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ

Yesterday I was reading this take by one of the Pink Anonymous.

You should also read.

8 Gorgeous Nail Designs for Trendy Girls! โ†—

0|1
    0|0
    • Hehe I know. I'm working on becoming a nail technician ^^ And yes my nails are a little yellow but I don't care because of the nail care products I use, they hardly break ๐Ÿ‘

• A nail technician is trained in the techniques of cleaning, filing and grooming fingernails and toenails which includes the trimming and removal of the cuticle, moisturizing the skin of the hands and feet, removal of dead skin in both areas and a light massage to improve circulation and relaxation.

Nail professionals can treat the natural nails of the hands and feet as well as add on acrylic nails, gel coverings, or a silk strengthener.

Great Selection of Profession. ๐Ÿค‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Thanks for selecting my opinion as Most Helpful Opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• It's so fuckin' hot and classy!

I fall weak at such girls, especially the ones with red nail polish, LOL!

0|1
    0|0
    • I just got a multi chrome polish for Christmas which basically shifts in color from teal to blue to purple to orange to red ^~^

• Show All
    • Hmm I do have classic red ;)

• That's great!

• can't really tell without a picture ๐Ÿ˜Š
    But chould be cute ๐Ÿ˜‰

0|1
    0|0
  • It's nice, I think it's exiting to see a girl with nail polish.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's more of a "well taken care of" thing than an actual stylistic preference. Just shows you put time into looking good.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's cute. Artworks on them look beautiful. Except when it is too distracting, or any repulsing color

0|1
    0|0
  • Donโ€™t care at all. No guy in history has stopped in the middle of sex and commented on the looks of a girls nails

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute and it shows you take care of yourself... always a plus

0|1
    0|0
  • I think nail polish looks good as long as it's not a crazy design all the time

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care about it as long as the nails aren't dirty af

0|0
    0|0
    • My nails are stained yellow a bit from nail polish but they're as clean as can be ^^

• Show All
    • Nahh the stains are fine. Nobody ever see me without polish haha

• Try to go without, many people like it

• Sure why not, definitely not a bad thing

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, it looks cute but, not much of a deal.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah , if it look good with you outfit

0|1
    0|0
  • 'meh'

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cutish

0|1
    0|0
  • Cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Idc wearing

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing really its not a big deal to me

0|0
    0|0
  • She is normal

0|0
    0|0
  • She sounds like a painted woman, a tart or even a strumpet

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it. I love nails and pretty manicured hands on a girl.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes