What do you think of girl who wear nail polish?

I wear pretty much nail polish all the damn time lol. Would you guys think it's cute or no?

121

Most Helpful Guy

• There have been a few occasions where polish has been made fraudulently or incorrectly, and that can damage your nails, so always buy polish from a recognised brand or a maker/seller that you trust.

Polishes with a lot of strong pigments can stain your nails, but although unsightly there's no actual damage. Always use a good base coat to protect your nails from staining.

Hope it Helps. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ

Yesterday I was reading this take by one of the Pink Anonymous.

You should also read.

8 Gorgeous Nail Designs for Trendy Girls! โ†—

• Hehe I know. I'm working on becoming a nail technician ^^ And yes my nails are a little yellow but I don't care because of the nail care products I use, they hardly break ๐Ÿ‘

• A nail technician is trained in the techniques of cleaning, filing and grooming fingernails and toenails which includes the trimming and removal of the cuticle, moisturizing the skin of the hands and feet, removal of dead skin in both areas and a light massage to improve circulation and relaxation.

Nail professionals can treat the natural nails of the hands and feet as well as add on acrylic nails, gel coverings, or a silk strengthener.

Great Selection of Profession. ๐Ÿค‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Thanks for selecting my opinion as Most Helpful Opinion.

Most Helpful Girl